Ep. 1: Week of Oct 25 to Oct 30
1. Sugarleaf – Check out a new cafe in the metro that serves only healthy & organic food. Aside from serving food, they have a small store and hold seminars in and out of town to help you live that happy healthy life. http://www.sugarleafph.com/
2. Kitchen Revolution – Paolo meets up with Chef Marie Gonzalez to talk about vegetarian cooking while preparing an excellent glass noodle salad full of colorful veggies. http://www.sugarleafph.com/
3. Herbal Home Remedies – There are plants and herbs readily available that may be useful not only in cooking but also in healing. Paolo walks us through some simple home remedies that your mom and lola probably used.
Ep 2: Week of Nov 1 to Nov 6
1. Teresa Herrera – Among her many hats, Teresa is also a Yoga instructor and scuba diver. She talks to us about how she got into yoga, what’s it’s given her, the global project it has inspired, and how one can live a simple sustainable lifestyle.
2. Urban Asharm – Paolo visits an Urban Ashram designed to be green. Aside from the physical features, Paolo also learns about the business practices of this oasis in the city.
3. Lemongrass Tea – Paolo cooks up a hot and cold tea made of lemon grass. It’s soothing, refreshing, and a great way to end a long day.
Ep 3: Week of Nov 8 to 13
1. Chit Juan & ECHO Farms – Chit Juan tours us around her organic farm and talks about framing basics and the business of organic farming.
2. Bird Watching – We visit with a bird watching club and learn about this sustainable hobby that gets you outdoors and helps you appreciate birds in their natural habitat.
3. Cucumber Feta Toast – Paolo cooks up another healthy snack with some cucumber, feta cheese, and toast.
Ep 4: Week of Nov 22 to 27
1. Tiklop Bikes – If you’ve ever wanted to bike commute but found some of the distances too far to cover try a folding bike — you can fold the bike up and ride a bus or train and then unfold it and start biking. This is exaclty what a group of Tiklop Bikers did as they toured San Pablo.
2. Iliac Diaz – We meet up with social entrepreneur Iliac Diaz. He talks about some of the sustainable solutions his foundation is implementing in the country and all over the globe.
3. Using grey water – Paolo talks about recycling water from sinks, bathtubs, & showers.
Ep. 5: Week of Nov 29 to Dec 4
1. Forest Club Eco Camp – We visit this camp in San Pablo that’s dedicated to the environment. It was sustainably built, operates as a green business, and is dedicated to teaching simple sustainable solutions.
2. PSID’s Sustainable Designs – There’s a growing trend in interior design that focuses on reducing waste, reusing existing materials, and recycling. In this story, the graduating class of the Philippines School of Interior Design shows us their take on design that’s green and chic.
3. Urban Jungle Workout – If you want a challenging workout that you can do at home, Paolo shows us the moves of an intense circuit workout.
Ep.6: Week of Dec 6 to 10
1. Sheridan Resort in Palawan. We visit an eco-centric hotel in Palawan. From the way it’s built to how it interacts with nature, Sheridan Resort is a great way to go green when you go to Palawan.
2. Cocoon Hotel. There’s a small boutique hotel in Quezon City that’s green from the ground up. Take a tour with us and learn about going green in the tourism industry.
3. Green travel tips. By plane, boat, or car there are ways to reduce your carbon footprint. Paolo walks us through some tips & tricks to traveling green.
Ep 7: Week of Dec 13 to 18
1. Chris Dearne. We meet up with this dive instructor turned environmental warrior. He talks about discovering how corals grow on cement, his own small attempts at rehabilitating corals reefs, and his amazing discovery about how fast corals can grow.
2. Urban Forest. Its all about the mixture of plants, trees, and natural elements like stone and water. Find out how to make a little patch of land look like a lush forest.
3. Energy saving. There are many ways to save money & electricity in the home. Join Paolo as he looks around the house & sees where a few tweaks and changes can go a long way.
Ep 8: Week of Dec 20 to 25
1. Tranca Reforestation Project. Multiple Intelligence School is teaching the green way of life early to their young students. Aside from subjects in school one of their learning environments is in Los Banos where they learn the value of planting trees and working with a sister school, Tranca Elementary School.
2. Kenneth Cobonpue. Meet international designer Kenneth Cobonpue and learn about the sustainable practices and design inspirations behind his line of furniture.
3. Urban picnics. Getting some green and enjoying the outdoors is as easy as packing some lunch, brining a good book and finding a small pocket of green in the city.
Ep: 9 Week of Dec 27 to Jan 1, 2012
1. Hydroponics. With limited space, you can still grow some green without using any soil. Learn about hydroponics and what it takes to start your own small soil-free garden.
2. Rags2Riches. Eco-concious company is a sustainable enterprise with a strong social entrepreneurial foundation. They recently partnered with internationally known eco fashion designer, Oliver Tolentino.
3. Make your own paper. Paolo learns about recycling paper from Robert Alejandro of Papemelroti. If you want to do it at home, all it takes is some old paper, water, cornstarch and a blender.
Ep 10: Week of Jan 3 to Jan 8, 2012
1. Human Nature. Learn about this pro planet, pro poor, pro Filipino company that makes all natural personal care products.
2. Jamike & Mayi Lopa. Listen to this couple talk about how they started taking care of their health, discovered running, found ways to use running to help others, and how keeping fit keeps them happy & healthy together.
3. Grilled eggplant sandwich. Paolo is back in the kitchen putting together a healthy and tasty sandwich.
Ep 11: Week of Jan 10 to 15, 2012
1. RAWlicious. Eating raw veggies never tasted so good. Discover the wonders of eating raw and incredible concoctions that are good for your health.
2. Looking for Lola. Everything old is new (and stylish) again in this boutique. They take old clothes, fix them or refresh them and give a stylish take on vintage clothing.
3. Spinning Workout. Paolo takes on the world of stationary cycling in this Spinning workout. If you’ve got a stationary bike or can put your 2-wheeled steed on a trainer, this workout is a great way to cross train & burn calories.
Ep 12: Week of Jan 17 to 22
1. NUMA. This eco friendly all organic store is designed with babies and new mothers in mind.
2. Messy Bessy. Meet the social entrepreneur behind Messy Bessy.
3. Visit the all organics market tent at Mercato Centrale in The Fort.
Ep 13: Week of Jan 24 to 29
1. Johnny & Cathy Bondoc. Meet a couple that takes health & fitness to heart. See how they make it part of their family life.
2. Bambikes. Bamboo is a fast growing tree that has amazing fabrication qualities. So amazing that you can build high performance bikes out of them. Learn about Bambikes, the technology and the business behind this green company.
3. Paolo makes some organic balm at home. Using some beeswax, oils, and a hot plate, Paolo puts together a balm good for dry lips, cuts, and dry skin.