Another full episode online. If you’ve missed it or want to see it again catch a recycling idea in Joe Green Bags. Meet a champion triahlete couple – Jo and Monica Macalintal and learn how to make your own citronella candle. http://anc.abs-cbnnews.com/videos/130/joe-green-bags-a-triathlete-champion/
Author Archives: Jake de Guzman
Uploaded on the ANC site, the full episode of Season 03, Episode 07. Discover a healthy Japanese fushion resto, Nomama. Meet healthy couple David and Donna Esteban and learn about an online app called the Good Guide.
Here’s Episode 1 of Season 04 on the the ANC webiste. Learn about the state of our fish population, visit Quantum Cafe, and make your own mouthwash. http://anc.abs-cbnnews.com/videos/2036/rare-philippines-mint-mouthwash/
Episode 2 of our current season is now online on the ABS-CBN/ANC Site. So catch Greens Resto, the story of Jaymie Pizarro and how to make your own tomato soup at home. http://anc.abs-cbnnews.com/videos/2038/greens-restaurant-jaymie-pizarro-tomato-soup/
Here’s a full episode of the Flow Weekend: Surf, Yoga, Samba and an Eco Designer on the ANC site http://anc.abs-cbnnews.com/videos/2150/flow-surfyogasamba-eco-designer/
Gas prices have gone up again. So even in the Tripleshot offices, we try not to ask the Green Living team to come in if we can do stuff online. Here are some of the solutions that we’ve tried or are itching to try.
1. Facetime. If you have a mac or an iphone, you have Facetime — it’s a free voice & video call software that runs off Wifi. We’ve actually used this to troubleshoot a camera problem. Paolo was in a shoot and I was in the office.
2. Viber – This is another free app that you can download to make voice calls over Wifi vs the cell signal.
3. Skype – This has been around for awhile but the free voice or video calls through wifi really work.
4. Go to Meeting – Create your own meeting page on the web, invite those attending, and have a virtual face to face conference complete with sharing of presentations.
It’s been awhile since we updated the site. We’ve been a little busy getting stories lined up for the current season of the show. We’ll be back soon though. In the meantime, if you’re interested in seeing some stories here or on the show we haven’t done, drop us a line here.
Manila Sole is a Philippine based company that makes affordable shoes made of recycled tires.
To find out more about them or if you want to buy some shoes you can reach them here: http://manilasole.multiply.com/ and here http://www.facebook.com/ManilaSole
Here are some tips we got from RJ & Vanessa on living a healthier and happier life:
1. Working out in the morning helps introduce positive energy in your body. Shared exercise also creates new opportunities to bond with your significant other.
2. Healthy eating creates positive changes in the body. RJ says that he has become more flexible and has less tight muscles.
3. Having a shared business or even just a shared working space at home also creates opportunities for couple bonding. RJ & Vanessa (with 2 other couples) started and run Mercato Centrale (a weekend Market) in the Fort.
4. Be conscious of your choices. Make sure you give time to your priorities first and let the other things needed follow after that. RJ says that his choice to give top priority to his family has dictated the work that he has chosen to do.
Living a healthy lifestyle involves working out and getting some exercise. If you’re on the lookout for a new and challenging workout, you can try the TRX Suspension Workout.
The great thing about this system is that it works your core all the time by using your body weight and gravity. It can be very challenging (as Paolo will tell you) but can adjust to any age and any fitness level. And since the only equipment needed are the suspension straps, you can take them outdoors and don’t need to run any power (except your own).
To find out more you can go here http://www.purepilatesph.com/contact.html or get in touch with Linzi Co firstname.lastname@example.org