The Project Green Home house stands in the Nuvali development in Sta. Rosa. One of the subdivisions there, Treveia was designed as an environmentally friendly development. Here are some of their building guidelines:
1. Make homes human scale & integrated with the natural environment.
2. Emphasis on openness – letting air & natural light flow through.
3. Use of environmentally friendly locally available materials is encouraged. Use of timber from endagered species is not.
4. Build landscaped open areas w/ limited paving to preserve the ground water resource in the area.
5. All structures should retain the pedestrian friendly design of the development.